<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8928022\x26blogName\x3dAll+Dressed+Up+%26+Nowhere+to+Go\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://spangiepantz.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_AU\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://spangiepantz.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6406895674394972532', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, April 26, 2008

As tradition to my tute-free week habits, Moe and I decided we'd catch a movie on Friday! :D
After much deliberation, we decided upon Smart People. Twas an alright movie I must say, however I'm not sure I'm liking the fact that I spent $13 on it.. I reckon I should've saved it for dvd.. the trailers made it seem a whole lot funnier and entertaining. I mean Ellen Page was reason enough to go see it, I loved her character in Juno! But I mean, it was just an alright movie.. I'm thinking not so much worth the $13 Friday night movie cost.
zomg friday 13? lol :P
Yeah, there were some funny bits, but on the whole.. meh.
We headed back to Moe's where her sister and friend staying over were just about to watch a movie: 1408. Now I'd wanted to see this one for awhile, but not so much anticipating it when I'd be sleeping downstairs on the fold out couch. Alone. In very very dark circumstances. :P
But I watched it anyway. There were some terrifying moments, which simply resulted in anti-climaxes. :P And it was a very odd movie.. Stephen King though, expect that.
Like it was hell weird in the beginning, like FREAKY weird, with all the mystery and nasty pictures. but then it just started getting, well.. so unreal that it was like. bah whatever. however there were still some good creepy moments. And VERY unexpected twists. And for some reason whilst I was trying to fall asleep, random scenes kept replaying over and over in my mind. Which yes, to say the least was rather creepy. But I listened to happy songs on my iPod which seemed to take my mind off things a little :P Moe's mum returned (at about 5am I was told but since I was so drowsy when she was asking me questions I had not much recollection of the event, much less what time it was and how bright the sky was :P) and all I remember is her asking me why I was downstairs instead of up where I usually am :P And of course I don't really recall my response :)
awoke at around 7.30am when Moe, her sister and her friend came downstairs and were snickering evilly at the way I was sleeping (face down, diagonally). Earliest I'd been up in awhile! :P Moe and I popped over to garbo for a spot of shopping before she had to go to work.. Bought myself new uggies as my old ones (which have actually lasted me since Year 9! or 10? Impressive no? :p) are falling apart. And I also got a nice thick woolly, albeit slightly sparkly, black scarf from K-mart. Then I made my way home.
After studying, napping, eating, drinking (water) :P, I decided I'd see if moviesister had Step Up 2 showing! And they DID!Verdict
It is ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS
The music, dancing, cinematography and characters are absolutely fantastic
It was alot "cooler" than the first Step Up (although in it's defence, it was also an awesome movie :P) Although I couldn't quite shake the image of "ninja goalie" even though his character was a hell of alot nicer than "Justin" :P
FINALLY after foreverrrr I got to watch it, and yes yes I fell in love with it, as I do with ALL dance movies I watch :P
i mean, everyone who's anyone had watched it apart from me! :P hehe. come on, even my parents (or maybe just mum) and sister had watched it, like AGES ago. And they wanted the soundtrack. Dangflabbit I want the soundtrack.
So yes, Step Up 2 DVD and Soundtrack on my wishlist right now :D
But anyway, a nice end to my nearly ending tute free week. :P Tomorrow is like study overload!! although I admit I've been pretty good with my reading for this test on Tuesday.. Stuff might actually have sunk in this time! :) Haha.. stuff. yes I'm goooood.
And i have got to make it to the Murdoch library asap. gahh. At least I've done most of the work we had this week off to do :)
In other news, job hunt = fruitless.
Kmart = no response. Newsagent = nada.
Going to try the random lotto place. haha :P Cross your fingers

Labels: , , ,

Photobucket 11:52 pm ♥


Photobucket

Photobucket
This blog is my e-diary, where I pen my thoughts, and ramblings for the day. It's also full of random photos, which may seem unnecessary. I am what I am, and what I am is a memory keeper. There won't be any intellectual drivel or anything with great meaning, so if you're looking for anything like that, wrong place for you! :)

♥ Perthopia.
♥ Bach of Design.
♥ Photography ♥
♥ MCR. Paramore. Kyo.
♥ Music. Movies♥. Books.
♥ Shoes. Bangles.
♥ Haley Williams' Hair colour :P
♥ TWILIGHT :). ♥ H.Potter.
♥ Mugglecast. ♥ Imprint.


Photobucket


Muse-Resistance
Paramore's NEW CD
Demi Lovato NEW CD
Confessions of a Shopaholic DVD!
Twilight Scene IT!
Twilight Saga Official Guide
New Moon Illustrated Companion
Twilight Journals
Twilight Saga HARDCOVERS
NM Calender A
NM Calender B


Photobucket

Bell
Natasha
Nart
Linny
Kiara
Manny & Moo
Chef Spangie
Audz
Carrot
LisaMiraa
Riti
Marika
Moee
Levvi
Jerri
Levi & Jerri

Upcoming Project..... Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket

Twilight Singapore
Twilight Source
Twilight Guy
Bella Cullen's Diary
Twilight Widower
Maggie Parke
Mugglenet
Xiaxue
Kenny Sia
Jessica
Ice Angel
iMdb
Twitter
Facebook
Deviant Art


Photobucket

Photobucket


Twitter Updates

    Twitterpalooza


    Photobucket

    October 2004
    November 2004
    December 2004
    January 2005
    February 2005
    March 2005
    April 2005
    May 2005
    June 2005
    July 2005
    August 2005
    September 2005
    October 2005
    November 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    April 2010
    June 2010
    September 2010
    November 2010


    Photobucket

    Credit:
    The Stuff: x o x