<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8928022\x26blogName\x3dAll+Dressed+Up+%26+Nowhere+to+Go\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://spangiepantz.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_AU\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://spangiepantz.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6406895674394972532', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, April 14, 2008

Ok, SUCH a terrible day.
Well, it didn't actually start off terrible.
It was actually going alright until about 5.30 when I went to Coles to ask the manager why this lady rang me in the middle of class and started babbling shit about a store induction and pieces of paper I never received.
And basically, I was told there was a mistake, I couldn't work there because I'm always away at Christmas time.
OKAY FOR STARTERS
WTF!!!
Why did I get an induction pack in the first place and why did I waste over 5 hours of precious time I could've done something constructive doing the freaking online induction!?
I mean, it was constructive at the time, but since I'm not even going to be working there, now it's just USELESS piece of crap babble that I wasted precious time on.
I was SO SO SOOOO angry. obviously I didn't act angry when I was talking to her but when I walked away I could feel the anger just rising up like bile in me.. I don't know when I've ever felt so angry.
I was moody all the way back home after that, and my mood only improved when I arrived home and remembered Friends was on TV. Friends always makes me happier.
But after that I just went back to be being super pissed off.
So I had to turn to my happy place.. High heels. And curling my hair.
hahaha.
wearing a nice pair of heels and doing my hair made me feel better, strangely.
yes I am aware of exactly how bimbo-ish that sounds, but since I don't actually get dressed up that much of the time, putting on heels and curling my hair makes me happy, in some strange way. I haven't curled my hair since 2006. (gahh my curls are flattening out :( )
the situation wasn't so bad that I had to put on fake eyelashes too.
haha just joking:P
i love them so much, they're not really a happy place thing, I just wear them when I can :D
but anyway.
I'm FREAKING pissed off with Coles, even though I completely understand why they won't give me a job..
I'm not angry about that, I'm just angry about the 5 hours of my life I missed that I could've spent doing something productive. like. sleeping. or something to do with uni.
I'm on a short fuse tonight, so I'm not sure if anything I just wrote sounds absolutely pathetic or just doesn't make sense.
BUT
I'm going to apply at the newsagents.
Chances are I'll just get turned away from every job I apply for because I'm always away at Christmas.
fcuk it.
Life goes ON.

edit// if by any chance, my dearest friendle Vinita comes across my blog, all the way in msia...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUBBY!!!
love u mucho mucho mucho and miss u thrice that amount!! hahaha
ur turning 18 (*cough*)

:D
and monie and i shall work on a new song to remember us by for you :P hehehe. you better drag ur ass down under soon woman!!

Labels:

Photobucket 10:40 pm ♥


Photobucket

Photobucket
This blog is my e-diary, where I pen my thoughts, and ramblings for the day. It's also full of random photos, which may seem unnecessary. I am what I am, and what I am is a memory keeper. There won't be any intellectual drivel or anything with great meaning, so if you're looking for anything like that, wrong place for you! :)

♥ Perthopia.
♥ Bach of Design.
♥ Photography ♥
♥ MCR. Paramore. Kyo.
♥ Music. Movies♥. Books.
♥ Shoes. Bangles.
♥ Haley Williams' Hair colour :P
♥ TWILIGHT :). ♥ H.Potter.
♥ Mugglecast. ♥ Imprint.


Photobucket


Muse-Resistance
Paramore's NEW CD
Demi Lovato NEW CD
Confessions of a Shopaholic DVD!
Twilight Scene IT!
Twilight Saga Official Guide
New Moon Illustrated Companion
Twilight Journals
Twilight Saga HARDCOVERS
NM Calender A
NM Calender B


Photobucket

Bell
Natasha
Nart
Linny
Kiara
Manny & Moo
Chef Spangie
Audz
Carrot
LisaMiraa
Riti
Marika
Moee
Levvi
Jerri
Levi & Jerri

Upcoming Project..... Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket

Twilight Singapore
Twilight Source
Twilight Guy
Bella Cullen's Diary
Twilight Widower
Maggie Parke
Mugglenet
Xiaxue
Kenny Sia
Jessica
Ice Angel
iMdb
Twitter
Facebook
Deviant Art


Photobucket

Photobucket


Twitter Updates

    Twitterpalooza


    Photobucket

    October 2004
    November 2004
    December 2004
    January 2005
    February 2005
    March 2005
    April 2005
    May 2005
    June 2005
    July 2005
    August 2005
    September 2005
    October 2005
    November 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    April 2010
    June 2010
    September 2010
    November 2010


    Photobucket

    Credit:
    The Stuff: x o x