Ahh, and now here comes my loooong awaited birthday/fashion parade post! :D
finally, i have a decent amount of time to sit and do what i love best.
upload randomass pictures and yabber on about nonsense.
I turned 19 yayyyy
that was just about a month ago.. woot
and i decided to have a bbq with my family friends and close friendles.
jerri cookin some mushrooms.
brandon.. i don't really know what's going on here.
ze fathers bbq-ing.
yeah i can't really knock anyone about that...
my friends. they're really just giant kids.
the awesome friends who turned up.
quite disappointing that so many others couldn't come, because they were hungover, or too busy. but oh well, still a good day! :)
yayy i got the strawberry cheesecake! :)
loz, mel and andie gave moi this gianormous box of Guylian chocs!
which were mostly consumed by my sister and mother...
sphinx choc! :D
anyway, I got a coupla cool things for my birthday.
1. LARGE box of chocs (which you can see in the pic above)
2. A hoyts movie card, and AWESOME satin dress i was lusting after from TEMT from my darlink audz
3. a freakin' STAR named after moi in the Andromeda constellation (from mads, moe, cato and hayley) :D it's called Angie's Star
. mads and i are goin to look for it one day. :D
4. the Sydney White dvd! and wicked lipgloss
5. Moneys! :D
6. A cool pencil case, and HIGHLY glittery design top frm the special little man (aka my sis jerri)
7. A guitar book :D (which i'm told is what i got instead of my electric guitar. haha but im saving for that meself)
8. a wicked ass Guess black and white handbag! :D
and last but not least...
9.GEORGE the iMac! :D
yes that's right. i named my iMac George.
after sooooo long, I finally have an iMac.
but anyway, i'm supposed to be blogging about stuff.
Annual SMC ART FASHION PARADE!!
I'll continue to attend until I no longer know anyone who is going to be participating in it. :)
Audz and I in ze car. and i'm looking rather manky in this photo... :S
for ol' times sake.
inside the hall.
just waitin waitin waitin for the show to start!
haha i will subject you to more vile pictures of myself.
the theme was something like "Gold Fever" or something.. which explains the lighting
i love the lights.
look the fluoro and black outfit is hayley! (mads's sister)
hehe just a cool photo.
yet another awesome photo. :D
anyway, that's the end of those. those were the best lookin ones i took, have loads more but those are pretty crap.
there were some awesome pieces, and some were just a little messy. but who am i to judge, i was never good at this stuff! my pieces were totally crapola! :)
i wanted to bring out the dslr, but i thought that may be slightly
overboard! :P so bring on my nikon coolpix! :D
this dress was my fave of the night. so gorgeous
it looks wearable, some of the others were a little too arty.
but that's following the style of haute couture i spose.
anyway, after that, audz and i went out for dindins with my family and coupla fam friends!James St Kitchen
best chinese cuisine in perth by farrr
. and that's alot coming from me, i'm not a fan of Chinese food in Perth.
special little man & spongebob
my head is SO big.
and to finish, some random bathroom pictures.
now, back to present time:
Just handed in my LAST ASSIGNMENT for this year!!!!!!!
now i'm freeeeeee to beee freeeeeee.
well, actually i don't have that much spare time, i still have LOADS to do before leaving.
but at least i'm not hindered by tests and assignments! :D
eurgh, now i'm a little nauseous. HJs for dindins, not good idea.
list of things to do (for now):
1. Completely clean my room. it's horrible horrible horrible. and plus George needs to live in there, and right now, he can't!
2. THE FREAKIN WEEDS ARE BAAAAAACK
with a vengence. gotta get rid of those
3. Learn River Flows in You
by Yiruma on the piano. PROPERLY.
4. Vector portrait of Edward and Bella. &
maybe my own twilight blogskin:D
reread 1st twilight book
ok did that today! :P
omg yes. that would be excellent. I can catch up with those lost hours of sleep.
7. Plan for mad's, moe's and mine next year's awesome project.. hehe
yeah that's all i can think of right now.
alright, i'm off, dvd marathon!!! :)
*waves of relief wash all over me